Based in Baltimore, Maryland, Life Beyond Sea Burial with Captain Tom Hallock and his crew will help you plan, arrange and conduct the perfect memorial for your loved one. They work with you to create the appropriate "final voyage" based upon your needs or wishes specified by the decedent. Our burial at sea services ensure your loved one a final resting place at sea, while relieving family of financial burdens in their time of distress.
We will provide these services for your pets.
Packaging of Cremains:
- Cremains must be packed in sift-proof containers or other containers that are sealed in durable, sift-proof, outer containers. The original container provided by the crematory is sufficient for a sift-proof container.
- Put the sift-proof container in a padded shipping box along with a copy of the Death Certificate.
- Shipping box (package) should be marked on the address side. Label your package: "Cremated Human Ashes"
- Package must be sent via U.S. Postal Service Registered Mail with Return Receipt Service.
- You are packaging cremains for sea burial when you cannot attend a service
- A memorial certificate will be sent to a relative or friend upon completion of the service
Your package should contain the following:
- Copy of Death Certificate
- Check in the amount of $500 made payable to:
Life Beyond Sea Burial